Wednesday 27 June 2012

Admin improvement on the way!

OK, I probably need to apologise to all you lovely brides who get rather poor communication from me sometimes. I promise it is not that I am ignoring you, and I really do understand that it is your special day and want to help make that happen in any way I can, but often I am just so busy that I don't have time for a proper chat about details about weddings that are several months, or years (sometimes) away because i would rather not chat than have a quick conversation in a terrific hurry. So I do put you off sometimes and I apologise. But things are set to improve. Anna Hicks, who is not only an exceptionally talented  garden designer but also a wonderful business person is coming into the business with me to find ways of making the admin side work a whole lot better. I can hardly believe that she actually wants to take hold of all the business bits that I actually find rather tedious so I have time for the bits I am better at. So in future I should have time to talk to people rather than trying to keep fifty balls in the air and juggle them to hope none will fall. Fantastic. Thanks so much Anna!

No comments:

Post a Comment