Friday 28 October 2011

Back in the happy wedding zone!

And now it's time to start dreaming about my gorgeous daughter Rowan's wedding to Dan next spring, something wonderful to look forward to. And all the other brides-to-be of course, I didn't know how the wedding business was going to take me when I started doing the flowers what now seems like decades ago but is only a few years , I knew I didn't want to do run of the mill weddings but in fact I don't think there's any such thing and I just can't help loving weddings..... We've just done our last full one of the season as last year the weather got so bad in November we were very stuck and I just couldn't bear the potential stress so decided not to take on any (apart from some mail order bridal flowers) between November and March.
So a few pictures from Lotte and Ben's last month. They had an almost private ceremony at the registry office on the Friday, then had a church blessing on the Saturday which was the big event, but it meant Lotte got a pink posy and a pale mixed bouquets, and Ben wasn't meant to be wearing a buttonhole with his uniform but somehow it seemed to get brought along from the registry do.... I love their delicious little bridesmaids too.

No comments:

Post a Comment