Friday 8 January 2010

Website update soon






Yes it's one of those things I've been meaning to do for ages but now it is actually happening, I am finally getting sorted so that patient and wonderful web designers bwa-design.co.uk (totally ethical company who usually work for rather larger clients than us but thankfully are continuing to sort me out) can rehash the site and make it even more beautiful and easier to use. I hope to have a wonderful gaggle of wedding photos up so brides can get a better idea what they are getting, as well as better bouquet shots and of course some lovely ones of the gardens. At the moment they are completely white but peppered with rabbit tracks which is not encouraging, as well as more than one fox, lots of wee creatures but at least no deer in sight!

While I was sorting things out it was good to remind myself that things are sometimes rather more colourful. And while sorting out wedding photos it was fun to remind myself how very different weddings can be and how wonderfully accommodating flowers are.

An enquiring bride-to-be yesterday directed me to the website of the small country house hotel where she is thinking of having their reception. I was amused to read

'Dear Bride to be

Firstly, let me take this opportunity to congratulate you both on your fourth coming wedding. Secondly thank you for your visit to the xxxx House Country Hotel website and considering it as a possible venue for yourreception (and the ceremoney if required.) '


No comments:

Post a Comment